AmigaActive (1447/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:21 May 2000 at 17:07:45
Subject:Re: What Software

Hello Jonathan,

On 20-May-00, you wrote:

>>> In that case, I would register all my shareware/demo apps.
>> Great idea, and one I'm putting into practice myself.

> Hehe, you're so easily convinced. Hmm, I wonder...

If only you knew me, Jonathan.... ;)

> Hey, Kevin! There's this neat Amiga program I wrote a while ago
> called Shareware. It's totally excellent, what it does is to pop up

Of course, with *real* shareware, you get the full article, with either
limitations or a "spoiler" to encourage you to buy the real thing.

Now, if the author were to include a pic of a semi-naked girl, it
would be *sure* to get a lot of registrations from hormone-led
punters... ;)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

Remember the good 'ol days